Saturday, June 30, 2012

More birthday bunny

I used my fave sentiment again on 2 cards today:

BirthdayBunny2
BirthdayBunny3
Both cards use the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches: the first was used as is, the second card turned it on its side and mirrored it to get this layout. I used 3 sets for these cards: Happy Birthday is from Birthday Bunny, the bottom sentiment is from Forget About the Cake and the frame and dashed line are from the Framed Greetings Die and Stamp set. I hope you like them and TFL!

4 comments:

  1. How cute! I love that little bunny! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a funny sentiment!! Too cute. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! That sentiment sounds like something my kids would say! LOL Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!