Friday, April 5, 2013

Happy Spring!

Hi all!  I have another Your Next Stamp Fun Friday post for you today.  Our theme this month is “Spring Fling” and here’s what I came up with:

SmileyHappyCrittersSetThree2

I used Smiley Happy Critter Crew Set Three and a sentiment that I generated and printed from Make-The-Cut.  The bunny was stamped with Versafine Black ink on watercolor paper and watercolored with my new Derwent Inktense pencils

I bought a set after being enabled by all the wonderful Inktense projects on Jennifer McGuire's blog.  I’ll do a separate post about them soon!

To finish off the card, I added a Spellbinders flower behind the main panel, some crazy stitching, and 2 8mm sequins with brads.  We hope you’ll play along!  All the details can be found at the YNS Blog.  TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!