Friday, May 17, 2013

I’m no Odd Idol

Hi all!  I just wanted to pop in and show you my losing :( entry for the Odd Idol Competition Round 2:

OddIdol2b

It uses my fave quote, but I guess it’s not technically about friendship, so maybe that’s why people didn’t vote for me?  Anyway, I’m not upset.  I’m actually kind of relieved that I don’t have to stress out for 3 more rounds! 

Here’s a closer shot of Bookworm Tia (can’t link it up as I can’t find her in the Some Odd Girl store) that I didn’t get to show off during the competition:

OddIdol2c

She’s made up of 4 layers, all colored with Copics.  The layout behind her was done with Blueprints 1.  And here’s Tobie and his Dog (which I also can’t find in the store) who has 3 layers, all colored with Copics.  His layout used Blueprints 2.

OddIdol2d

Thank you to whoever did vote for me!!  I hope you appreciated the humor of the quote!  TFL!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Maureen, I LOVED your entry! I thought it was so clever and hilarious and all of the details were just perfect. I was surprised you didn't make it! :( Just wanted to pop over to say that I absolutely love this project. You did an amazing job. :)

    Luvs,
    Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!