Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Oh Chute!

Hi all!  Today I have an entry for the current TCP Tuesday challenge – create a long tall card.  I actually made 2 so I’ll share the other one tomorrow.  For now, here’s the one I created with the set Oh Chute!

OhChute1

As you can see, there’s a little space at the bottom where you can pull down on the card and the bunny “floats” down.  Here he is at the bottom:

OhChute1b

I used Make-The-Cut and my Zing to cut out that long skinny track that the bunny moves on and used a circle punch for the hole at the bottom.  The parachute was paper pieced and the bunny was colored a bit with Copics.  I hope you like it and I’ll see you back tomorrow (hopefully!) for my second long tall card!  TFL!

2 comments:

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!