Wednesday, September 4, 2013

You Rock

Hi all!  I just got my order from Neat & Tangled Stamps yesterday so I had to play right away! 

I made this for their Technique Challenge (I used the chalkboard technique):

SparkleAndShine1

I used 2 sets from N&T – the tag from Swirly Twirly Tags and all the rest from Sparkle & Shine.  I added just a bit of coloring with a light blue colored pencil and a few birthday sequins.  I hope you like it and TFL!

P.S. I’ve got a post up today over at the YNS Blog on making a library pocket card.  I’d love for you to check it out!  Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. this is awesome...love how you combined sets and used the chalkboard technique! Thanks for playing with us at Little Tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we love your chalkboard technique. your really knocked it out of the park. thanks so much for playing along with us at Little Tangles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you totally knocked this blackboard outta the park. thanks for playing along with us at little tangles.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!