Sunday, October 27, 2013

Winter Wreath

Hi all!  Today I have a card for Avery Elle’s sketch challenge:

WinterWreath1a

I pretty much stuck to the sketch except I moved the bow to the top of the circle.

This is another example of my simple no-lines technique.  The wreath was stamped with a light green ink, then I went over it with colored pencils to get the hand drawn look.  Next, I stamped the bow in pink on a separate sheet of cardstock and colored with pencils.  I fussy cut it out and mounted it onto the wreath.  Finally I stamped the sentiment, went over it with glitter pen, and scattered a few sequins around the wreath.  I hope you like it and TFL!

1 comment:

  1. stunning!!! i love the sequins decorating the wreath. a bit of bling and shine but without hiding the image

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!