Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Bwak Bwak

Hi all!  Today I have a card made using the latest from Retro Sketches:

ColorMeHappy1

I don’t know exactly why, but the Bwak Bwak sentiment just cracks me up!!  All stamps are from the Color Me Happy stamp set from A Muse|Studio and the papers are from the Sweet Shoppe paper pad from Lily Bee Design.  I stamped the chick with black Memento ink and colored with Copics.  The bottom heart scallop was done with an old Martha Stewart border punch and the Bold Banner is from Mama Elephant.  I shortened the banner by cutting it into 2 pieces and layering them together – you can barely tell!

One great thing about this card – it’s for any occasion because Bwak Bwak could mean anything!  I hope you like it and TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!