Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Thank you berry much

Hi all!  Today I have a CAS card for several challenges:

FeelingFruity1

I used the Feeling Fruity stamp set from Whimsy Stamps and the matching Fruit Trio die set.  I used some Doodlebug Fruit Stand paper and a circle and sentiment from the same set.  The strawberry die does not come with a solid backer to make the black seeds so I just cut one by hand and glued it to the back.

This is for the following challenges:

I hope you like it and TFL!

3 comments:

  1. Great CAS card, it does not need anything else!
    Glad you could join the Holiday Blitz challenge at Loves Rubberstamps, wishing you a merry christmas,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!