Thursday, March 26, 2015

You’re Awesome

Hi all!  Today I have a card made for the current Less is More challenge, which is to CASE one of the DT members.  I chose this adorable card:

Card33

And here’s my version of it:

ThreeAmigos2

Once again, I stacked some animals from the Three Amigos stamp set using masking and my MISTI. I colored with Spectrum Noir pencils, hand drew the frame with a Zig pen, and finished it off with a bit of white twill.  And I made a video:

This is also for the SSS Monday Challenge – One Stamp, Many Ways (I used the same cat once whole, colored brown and then only partial, colored gray).  I hope you like it and TFL!

7 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute - I love your clever design xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic and super cute card Maureen - I'm envious of the Misti!
    You might also like to link up at Uniko Studio (anything goes) and AAA Cards (Bare Naked Theme) as this card would fit both challenges.
    thanks for playing along at LIM with a super CASE of Anne's card.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and cute image too Maureen ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cute and beautiful card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I'm a little late visiting this time!
    This is such fun, I love how he's standing on his friend's head!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watched your video. You clearly explained the steps and procedure you used to mask and stamp your characters. I agree there are lots of people who need to know how awesome they are.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Maureen
    Sorry to be so late commenting on your entry for this week, what a fun idea, love the way your critters are stacked and hope you had fun CASEing my card!
    Thanks so much!
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!