Thursday, February 28, 2008

New Papertrey!!

My order finally came today - yippee!! I got both of the new color collections and 2 sets - Women of Life and Polka Dot Basics. I had to open Women of Life immediately because I've been planning a card ever since I saw the row of stems image and knew that I wanted to pair it with a bunch of Prima flowers. The card came out exactly as I envisioned it:
I used the new Spring Moss ink, cardstock and twill and adore how they all match so perfectly! I can't wait to see what colors are revealed in March!

Other materials used: sentiment - Papertrey Ink: Women of Life set; white cardstock for focal image - Georgia Pacific; white cardstock for base - Stampin' Up!; plain and scalloped large rectangle Nestabilities - Spellbinders.

11 comments:

  1. wow i love this card!! what a fantastic idea!!!
    hugs vanessa (nessysnotes)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty and gorgeous card - I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok that is cool. Now Im going to need to get more Primas. Great Blog. -Molly B

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty - I love that shase of green!

    SBS13

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Maureen and hello from one of your SBS=13 sisters :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Well done.

    SBS-13

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card, hello there i'm one of your SBS-13, jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, this card is adorable! I love the prima!!! TFS!

    Heather
    one of your SBS-13 sisters

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! What a beautiful card...so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE this card, the colours are fab. I must get myself some prima flowers.

    Your new SBS 13 sister - Gia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!