Friday, February 22, 2008

Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers-13

I'm so excited to be joining the Sisterhood! Since I just started blogging, I think this is going to be a great way to get help and feedback and besides that, I get to make some new stamping friends!

I used to be a Stampin' Up! demo, but was only doing it for the personal discount and finally left because the minimums were overwhelming me. As a result, I have WAY too many SU! sets, but I just can't stop myself from buying even more from a demo friend. I also can't resist all the TONS of other great stamps that are out there, so I am just plain buried in stamps!!

I hope all my sisters enjoy seeing my projects and I already know I'm going to love looking at all their blogs! Let the fun begin!

2 comments:

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!