I colored Lala entirely with Copics except for the line of green around her irises and the white hi-lights both done with colored pencils. She was then cut out and popped up on foam boosters.
Here's a close shot of the adorable Lala:
The papers and sentiment are from the My Mind's Eye Boo to You! collection. The sentiment was actually cut from that extra little strip on the bottom of the 12x12 paper that has the manufacturer and collection name on it!
I used Sketch 37 from Card Patterns:
And now for all the other challenges:
- Pile It On! - Ready for Halloween
- Cupcake Inspiration Challenge - I was inspired by the witch all in black with grey hair, the brown frosting and the silver sprinkles
- Stamp with Fun - Halloween
- Cupcake Craft Challenges - Things That Go Bump In the Night
- Kaboodle Doodles - Spooky
- Tuesday Taggers - Halloween
- My Time to Craft - Halloween Colours
- Crafty Creations - All Hallow's Eve
- Joanne B's Birth-O-Versary challenge - project with a Buttony Bow