I printed Christmas Michu (who can be found in the Softpencil Etsy shop), colored him with Copics, then cut him out and popped him up on foam boosters. I also flocked his hat and coat trim for some extra texture.
For the snowy ground under him, I drew a line with a black liner pen, and then glued on some homemade Flower Soft, that I like to refer to as "Holly Soft" (you can find the tutorial on Holly's blog here), mixed with a bit of iridescent glitter.
Here's a close shot so you can see it a little better:
- Pile It On! - "Tinsel Town" (use glitter)
- Papertake Weekly - sketch
- Stamp n' Scrap Hawaii - use an animal image
- Quixotic Challenges - "Be Charming"
- Little Red Wagon - "Heavy Metal"
- Stamp Something - "Glitzy Somethings"