Sunday, July 11, 2010

Color Throwdown #100

I couldn't resist playing with the 100th Color Throwdown:

SimpleLittleThings1
I used the really old FTL #6 (it's so easy to find old FTLs I'd like to use now that they're all grouped together in PDF format - thanks Natasha!) and of course the colors for this week's Throwdown - Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Real Red and Baja Breeze. When I was gathering my cardstocks, I was certain I didn't have any Baja Breeze, but when I looked in my file cabinet, there was a whole unopened package! Yay for forgotten stash!

I used my new A Little Argyle set from Papertrey Ink over all the little squares to give them interest and tie them all together, then I used some PTI twine to literally tie them all together! The sentiment is from PTI's Simple Little Things Anniversary set.

This card is also for CAS-Tastic Challenges - make a CAS card using Kraft. I hope you like it and TFL!

9 comments:

  1. great CAS card for this CTD challenge...love the blocks of patterned paper laced with the twine!! Thanks for playing along with this special 100th Color Throwdown challenge !! Don't forget to "hop" around to all the blog stops and leave some love...this will make the members of the blog hop happy as well as increase your chances of winning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've completely nailed the CTD challenge with this C&S beauty! I LOVE your little chihuahua too - I miss mine :(
    THanks for joining in the fun with the CTD 100th challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply adorable! I love the softness!!

    Thanks for playign along!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had some forgotten stash like yours! This is one fabulous card, so clean and simple yet really truly packs a punch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely fabulous!

    Thanks so much for joining us in this week's CAS-tastic Wednesday "Krafty Kreations" Clean and Simple card challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!