Sunday, August 8, 2010

My winner!


Hi all! I just wanted to thank everybody who stopped by my blog during La-La's Birthday Beach Bash and left such wonderful comments!! I hope you enjoyed all of the mini hops as much as I did - I was so blown away by the talent of the La-La Land crew!!

Enough chatter - let's get to my winner!!

I had 3 days of posts and random.org picked day 3:


Commenter #11:


Which makes our lucky winner:


Congratulations Ola!! You're my winner of a mystery stamp from La-La Land Crafts! Please email me (addy is in my sidebar) your full name and address and I will pass your info on to Irina so she can send your stamp!

Thanks again to everybody for helping us celebrate La-La Land Crafts' first birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!