Sunday, February 12, 2012

Fairy Chloe

Today I actually have a non-Valentine's card for you! lol!

FairyChloe2a
This was made for the Farm Fresh challenge - have some dimension in your project. I used Fairy Chloe (I used the old rubber version, but now she's available in the Fairy Princess clear set from The Greeting Farm.

I stamped her on acetate for her wings and Stickled the back. The next layer is Chloe without her wings, then extra hair on top of her head and a paper pieced dress that is popped up on the bottom. Here's a shot to show all that dimension:

FairyChloe2b
This is also for the Day 3 sketch at Card Positioning Systems and Charisma Cardz - Things with Wings. I hope you like it and TFL!

2 comments:

  1. Fab 'wings' card! :) thank you for joining us at charisma! :) Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is completely adorable!!! Thanks for joining our 5th anniversary celebration at CPS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!