Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sea You!

Hi all!  Today I have a shaped card using the sunglasses pattern for the TCP Tuesday Challenge:

WhaleOfATime1

My card is meant to look like a pair of sunglasses for sale.  I wanted them summery so I cut the sunglasses out of yellow cardstock using my Zing and the file which I imported into Make-The-Cut.  The waves were made using the Wave Cut Ups die from The Cat’s Pajamas and the sentiment is from the A Whale of a Time set.  The cloud paper is from a·muse|studio and I used some AB Swarovski crystals.  Finally, I added some Stickles to the waves and the tag is a Quickutz die.

This is also for Simon Says Stamp – Tag or ATC, ATS Wednesday challenge - anything goes, and Stampin' for the Weekend – Tags.  I hope you like it and TFL!

3 comments:

  1. So creative and cute. Love the reflection of the waves in the glasses. Thank you for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation Thanks for joining us at Stampin for the weekend.
    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!