Sunday, July 22, 2012

Stamp-a-faire Projects

Hi all!  Papertrey Ink put on the most amazing “summer camp” of stamping online and I just had to play along!  Both of these cards were made using Homemade Embellishments.  The first uses homemade washi tape ( tutorial by Danielle Flanders) and a homemade flower embellishment (tutorial by Dawn McVey):

MegaMixedMessages2

The sentiment is from the Mega Mixed Messages set and the kraft cardstock and buttons for both projects are also from PTI.

This next card uses the homemade badge that I made into a label shape instead of a circle (tutorial by Heather Nichols):

MixedMessages1

This time I used the original sized Mixed Messages set for the tiny little sentiment tag.  This card is also for Crazy 4 Challenges – stitching.  I hope you like them and TFL!

1 comment:

  1. These are super cute! I love the color combos here! Your stitched embellishment is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!