Sunday, January 26, 2014

Just A Note

Hi all!  I have another card from Day 2 of Stenciled.  This one uses Kristina’s first technique:

SentimentSampler10

I used the Moroccan stencil from SSS and stamps from Starry Night and Giving Thanks.  I sponged on Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry Distress Inks and added some zigzag stitching and Teal Gumdrops.  Finally I stamped a sentiment from Sentiment Sampler on some Office Depot vellum that I die cut using the Fishtail/Banner die set.  I hope you like it and TFL!

1 comment:

  1. oh, I love this card! I tried the same stencil yesterday for many hours with the watercolor technique. it was awful? it kept going under the stencil to make a bad mess. then I went back to my dauber and ink pad and it turned out lovely. I love what you did mixing the colors and adding the stamping. it really is so lovely. stamp on!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!