Thursday, January 23, 2014

Love Bug

Hi all!  I have a Your Next Stamp Fun Friday challenge card for you today.  This time I was inspired by the colors (light and dark pink) and hearts in the inspiration pic:

YNSFFC08-photo

Here’s my card:

CuteWingsFhiona3a

I used a bunch of different YNS products for my card: Cute with Wings Dress Up Fhiona (face, wings & antenna), Furry Dress Up Fhiona (body) and the matching dies for both sets, Must Have Borders Die Set One (heart border and hearts on antenna), Love Bug Sentiments and Strawberry Gumdrops.

Fhiona was stamped with Memento ink and colored with Copics.  Then I cut out all the shapes using the matching dies,  Stickled the wings and assembled.

The heart border was cut out 7 times!  Once from white, 3 times from light pink and 3 times from dark pink.  They were all layered and glued together then stuck to the card.  You can see the neat colors and layered effect here:

CuteWingsFhiona3b

Finally I added the sentiment and gumdrops.  I hope you’ll play along with us!  Please check out the YNS Challenge Blog for all the rules and more inspiration.  TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!