Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Be A Unicorn!

Hi all!  Today I have another new (to me) stamp company called Ppinky Dolls.  I instantly fell in love with the images and especially loved this one when it came out!  It’s called Unicorn Ppinky and it’s just too adorable!  I had the perfect saying to go with it too!

UnicornPpinky1

I saw that saying on the internet somewhere and thought it was so funny, so I stored it away in my brain to use later.  And I guess now is later!

Here’s a close up of Ppinky:

UnicornPpinky1b

Unfortunately the colors came out all weird in my pictures – the purple paint is much nicer in real life and the grey specks all over are actually silver glitter.  I colored Ppinky with colored pencils because I still haven’t got the hang of coloring her with Copics – I need more practice.  You can see in the close shot that I added embossing paste stars all over the top of the page to give it texture.

This is for Ppinky Dolls Challenge – Anything Goes or Halloween, and also SSS Monday Challenge – Anything Goes.  I hope you like it and TFL!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image! I adore all of the new unicorn images that just came out, so cute! Your saying is so perfect, I may need to scraplift that one. So this is in a book? It looks like you have made a book into kind of an art journal? I really like it, love the embossing enamel, fun. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Ppinkydolls ! I hope to see you back again soon! TFS and good luck! ~DT Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maureen this is beautiful, your colouring is perfect and the simple textured background works wonderfully. Thank you for playing with the Ppinkydolls. Penny (Ppinkydolls DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!