Friday, October 31, 2014

Season’s Greetings

Hi all and Happy Halloween!  I have a (non-Halloween) card for a few challenges today.  It’s an easel card, which I haven’t made in a while, but still love!

 ChristmasHollySprite1

I used another Aurora Wings image called Christmas Holly Sprite.  I colored her with Copics and added 2 tiny Gold Nugget Glittered Gumdrops for her earrings.  The snowy hill she’s standing on was die cut from glitter cardstock and the sentiment is from Winter Wishes.  The large stitched rectangle die is from Blueprints 15.

This is for the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. The image is so 3D!! Well done, Maureen, on the coloring and fussy cutting! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute easel card! She is just adorable!
    too!
    Thank you for joining us for our MarkerPOP challenge!
    Hugs, Marie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO sweet, Maureen. I haven't started on my Christmas cards, but this definitely inspired me. You are very creative and talented, and I REALLY enjoyed browsing through your blog. I would love to have you stop by and say hello on my blog. Have a blessed week!
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, love the easel card design. Thank you so much for joining in our Christmas challenge at Fab 'n' Funky. We look forward to seeing you again in future challenges. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Christmas card, I love the adorable image. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Sarah-Jane DT X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!