Saturday, November 7, 2015

Cuddly Thanks

Hi all!  Today I have a card for several challenges:

CuddlyThanks1

I used the clear set Cuddly Thanks from The Greeting Farm.  Using my MISTI, I stamped the fox on Georgia Pacific white cardstock with Memento ink and colored him with Copics.  Then I overstamped with Versafine.  I made a reusable mask of the fox and fussy cut it out, covered the fox with it, and stamped the stump with Memento.  I colored that with Copics and overstamped with Versafine.

I used my ScanNCut2 to cut out the image with a small border and foam mounted it on my card.  I stamped the sentiment in Versafine and added a few sequins.

This is for the following challenges:

I hope you like it and TFL!

3 comments:

  1. Darling card, Maureen! The Scan and Cut does seem to do magic! Love your coloring and use of that die! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Thanks/Thanksgiving” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card, I love your little fox
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Maureen! an adorable card, your coloring is fabulous! so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!