Hi all! I have a card for a few challenges:
I used a new set called Wreath Building Kit from The Cat’s Pajamas. I used my MISTI to make sure the branch lined up correctly and then I stamped the berries in. The sentiment and banner were embossed in gold and then cut out with my ScanNCut 2. I cut out the kraft panel with the Stitched Square Die Set.
This is for the following challenges:
- The Cat's Pajamas – Anything Goes
- TCP New Release Hop – Anything Goes with TCP product
- CAS-ology – Pretty (I think this card is pretty nice!)
- SSS Wednesday Challenge – Christmas
- Addicted to CAS – Dimension (the banner is popped up on foam tape)
I hope you like it and TFL!