Saturday, January 19, 2008

Another Amy R. sketch card

Today's card is based on Amy Rysavy's Friday Sketch #3.



As you can see, I turned the sketch on it's side because of the orientation of my focal image. At first when I picked the image from Kitchen Sink Stamps (the "Thanks with Style" set), I thought it might be too big for the sketch, but I think it worked out fine. I did some machine sewing, distressing, and as promised in my last post, I added a few extra bits of ribbon to the knot.

I am so loving Amy's sketches and know I'll be using this one again! Keep a watch out for it!

Other materials used: white cardstock for focal point from Wausau; white cardstock for card base from Stampin' Up! [and I can see that they are different whites so I will definitely not combine them again in the future]; ribbon also from SU!; patterned paper from Cosmo Cricket; red Brilliance ink from Tsukineko.

2 comments:

  1. Love this card....so beatiful!
    Jen1230

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card! I love the colors!!! The ribbon is a fun touch too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!