Sunday, May 25, 2008

More Changito & AMYRS26

I recently got a few new Changito stamps and really wanted to play with them, so I picked this one and it coincidentally fit pretty well into Amy Rysavy's latest Friday sketch:
Little notes: I did some sewing which doesn't show up too well unless you enlarge, and also I airbrushed the sky and the light part of the grass. I did mask the flower, leaves and Changito's body, but not his hands or feet. I knew that I would be coloring them with a dark brown that would go right over the blue and green airbrushing. The reason why I masked his body was because I wasn't sure that light brown color was dark enough to cover. I also didn't bother masking the line between the grass and sky so that they would blend nicely together. Lastly, I drew in a few blades of grass to extend that line to the edges of the rectangle.

Thanks to Amy for another cool sketch!

Materials used: Changito Thank U - Stampendous; white cardstock - Georgia Pacific; patterned paper - My Mind's Eye; Swiss Dots embossing folder - Cuttlebug; Copic markers and airbrush; ribbon - May Arts; Nestabilities.

6 comments:

  1. Love the card layout and the cheeky chappie: You've done a fab colouring job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card!! Such a cute image!! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, it's really pretty. I love your stitching and your colouring is perfect!! Also, I really like how you have matched the yellow dotty card with the dotty ribbon, lovely effect

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Great job with the sketch and wonderful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute...love the airbrushing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!