Monday, January 19, 2009

Hello Kitty Heart Card and an Award!

I decided to make some Valentine's cards, so I looked through the images available on the Hello Kitty Greetings cartridge and found this heart:

I cut the image at 2 3/4". I used the DCWV Glitter Cardstock for the wings, The Sweet Stack for the background, and some Bazzill Bling for the heart. I was a little disappointed with the Bling cardstock. I thought it would be glittery, but it's got more of a pearl sheen. Still pretty, but I think it's a little too subtle for something called "bling."

I did the scalloped bottom with the Stampin' Up! punch, and then pierced through each scallop. There's some simple straight stitching, and the ribbon is May Arts. Hope you like it!

I got an award from the super sweet Enjoli over at Stamping Under the Sun. I'm supposed to name 5 things I'm addicted to. Here are the first five I thought of (I've got a very obsessive personality so it's pretty hard to name just 5!).

These apply right now (it changes almost daily):
1. DH's unbelievably *awesome* coconut oatmeal cookies
2. The Twilight series
3. My Cricut
4. Patterned paper
5. Playing Picross on my DS

Thanks so much Enjoli - you made my day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!