Monday, January 5, 2009

More Hello Kitty & Blog Candy

I'm still loving the Hello Kitty cartridges so I have a few more projects to share today. The first two aren't actually HK images, but they are on the cartridges and I liked the look of them too!

The strawberry is from the HK Greetings cartridge, the frame is from Fabulous Finds, and the font is Plantin Schoolbook.

This cupcake is also from the Greetings cartridge. It was super easy because the cartridge already has the card design built in so I didn't even have to design it myself. I embellished it a bit by crimping the liner, adding some glossy glue to the cherry, and some chunky glitter to the frosting. I also added a white liner so I could write in it with a regular pen.

This HK is from the Font cartridge and because it doesn't have a card function, I had to design it with the Design Studio software.

I did the fold at the top of her head so a little of the bow got cut off, but once I added the patterned paper, I barely noticed it. I added some Stickles to her wings and did a bunch of tracing of the designs on the PP with a Stardust glitter pen for a more subtle sparkle.

The patterned paper is from the K&Co. Berry Sweet paper pad.

And now for the blog candy part of the post: the DoodleFactory has a bunch of brand new stamps just in time for Valentine's Day cards and they're giving away a whole set. Check it out here. Aren't they adorable!?!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I love the Hello-Kitty-Card!
    Hugs Tine

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Hello Kitty card is totally fab XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooh hello kitty is soooooooooo sweet!!
    sorry not been around ~seem to have missed you out for a while ~ sorry again
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!