*****If you're looking for the YNS New Release Blog Hop, it's the post right below this one. Thanks! *****
Hello everybody and welcome to my stop on the La-La Land Crafts SPRING Release Blog Hop!
If you came here from Jane's blog, then you're on the right track. If you just happened on my blog, you'll want to go back and start at the La-La Land Crafts blog!
For this release, you asked and we listened: We are going DIGITAL!!! All of our images in this release are available as digi stamps!! We cannot be more excited to move in this direction. No, we are not going to stop making rubber stamps. We are expanding our collection by providing you with more options for your paper crafting needs.
To celebrate the release of our new Spring Digi Stamps, we are doing a bunny trail blog hop! Along with the cards created by the Design Team and Guest Designers, you will find some clues (a secret word or two) on every blog. When you follow the order of the Blog Hop and get to the end, you will have collected all of the words to make a sentence. When you are done, you will need to go back to the La-La Land Crafts Blog and leave a comment there.
What's in it for you? Besides seeing all the gorgeous eye candy from our designers, the winner of the Blog Hop will receive all the goodies in the picture below:
- Webster's Pages 6" x 6" Lullaby Lane & Life's Portrait Combo Pack
- Prima Flowers Athena Flowers Coral pack
- Spellbinders Tulips Impressabilites
- Flower Soft in Sweet Pea
- Three packs of Mark Richards jewels
- our Sweet Friends Rosie stamp
What's even more? While on your treasure hunt for secret words, you might even find some more treats offered by our designers! And the best news: All of these DIGITAL stamps are already available for purchase in our online store for $4.25 per image or get ALL SIX for $20.00 as our limited time Spring Bundle... an AWESOME savings of 20%! Please see the online store for all the details on purchasing these new digi images.
What do you have to do to join our Blog Hop?
* Start your Blog Hop at the La-La Land Crafts Blog.
* Each DT/Guest DT Member will guide you to the next stop on the Hop.
* Collect all of the secret words and put them together into a sentence.
* Final stop is back at the La-La Land Crafts Blog where you have to leave your comment under this post. IMPORTANT!!! Do not reveal your answer in your comment!! We will contact the winner for the answer. If the answer is incorrect we will draw the winning number again..
One entry per person please. We will draw the winning number from all the entries next Wednesday, March 10th , around 10 am PST. Everyone is welcome to participate, even if you don't have a blog. And, we will ship internationally!!
We would really appreciate it if you could help spread the word about our Blog Hop on your blog or just by the word of mouth if you don't have a blog :-)
And now for my secret words: the bunny.
Here's the image that I used for my card today - Lala with Bunny:
And here's my finished card:
I printed Lala at 3.5" high using my black laser printer on Georgia Pacific cardstock. I colored her with Copics, cut her out and popped her up on foam boosters. Since I like to cut right up against the print lines, sometimes I get little bits of toner flaking off. If that happens, I just run a black Micron marker over the white spots and you can't even tell the difference!
Here's a close up of the star of the show, Lala with Bunny:
This card is also for the following challenges:
- CPS Card Sketches - sketch
- Stamp Something - use DP, button(s), ribbon
- Dare U 2 Digi Stamp - use pearls (with a digi image)
- Bee Crafty - embossing (with a digi image)
- The Cuttlebug Spot - anything green (with embossing)
- The Pink Elephant - add green to your color combo
- Cupcake Craft - Round and Round
- Digital Tuesday - scallops (with a digi)
- Papertake Weekly - use any/all: buttons, bows, brads, bling
And now your next stop is the super funny and creative Lisa! Have fun on the rest of the Hop and good luck!!
Other materials: papers and flower brad in the top corner - Making Memories; sentiment, Dark Chocolate ink and button - Papertrey Ink; ribbon - local craft store; big butterfly punch - Martha Stewart; tiny butterfly punch - Fiskars; photo corner and scallop border punches - Stampin' Up!; Birds and Swirls embossing folder - Cuttlebug; charm and tiny pearls were bought on eBay.