Monday, January 26, 2015

Fly

Hi all!  Today I have a mixed media tag for you:

I cut 2 pieces of cardstock and covered them with sheets from an old book.   One was cut into a tag shape, and on the other I stamped the doll and wings.  I colored them with Inktense pencils, added some Stickles to the wings, and fussy cut them out.  I cut out the same tag shape from some cloud transparency I had in my stash and tied it to the book sheet tag with a twill bow and some baker’s twine.

For the sentiment, I printed it on plain paper with my laser printer and covered it with clear packing tape.  Then I soaked it in water and rubbed the paper off the back of the tape.  That leaves just the toner sentiment on the back of the tape and it stuck right to the transparency.

This is for SSS Monday Challenge – Up in the Clouds.  I hope you like it and TFL!

4 comments:

  1. Love your terrific tag! Great take on the challenge and especially loved the angel paper doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning tag! Love the prima doll and the clouds in the back are fabulous! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!