Saturday, January 17, 2015

Pretty Darn Awesome

Hi all!  Here’s my card for today:

LovelyThoughts1

I just got my MISTI Stamping Tool and I have to say that it really is the Most Incredible Stamping Tool Invented! Smile  I used it on this card to stamp the sentiment exactly where I wanted it on the card base and on the watercolored panel.  Then I mounted the watercolor panel on the card base with foam tape, and the sentiment lined up perfectly!

I used the Lovely Thoughts stamp set and the Roses dies from Paper Smooches.  And I filmed a video of the making of it:

This is for SSS Monday Challenge – Inky Background and the sketch is from CAS(E) this Sketch.  I hope you like it and TFL!

8 comments:

  1. That Misti is pretty cool....love your card. The watercolor/smooshing is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Nice technique. I am linking it to my FB page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE my MISTI! Thanks for sharing this technique! Awesome card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this technique, thanks so much for sharing! My MISTI is brand new to me this week so I've been experimenting with ways to use it too...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for showing me yet another reason to justify my purchase of a MISTI. I need to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! The graduated background is wonderful. Thank you for getting inky with us this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is pretty awesome! Fabulous take on the sketch, Maureen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so pretty! love the background! such a pretty card! thanks so much for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!