Thursday, January 22, 2015

Repetitive Stamping with the MISTI

Hi all!  Yesterday on her blog, Jennifer McGuire put up a post about repeated stamping of an image in a circle.  I immediately thought that I could replicate that look by using the MISTI, and without having to measure.  Here’s what I came up with:

Lovestruck3

I used the Lovestruck stamp set from Your Next Stamp and a rainbow of Memento Dew Drop inkpads.  And here’s my video showing the technique:

I hope you like it and TFL!

P.S. This is also for SSS Wednesday Challenge – Have a Heart.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Doesn't Jennifer have a MISTI too? That was pretty effortless and I love the results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful and helpful video! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute card! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine! *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing all your MISTI tips with us and how you stamped your circle of hearts so perfectly. Just awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!