Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Thank You Vines

Hi all!  Today I have a card made for the Uniko Studio challenge – Anything Goes.  I did choose to use the optional sketch and here’s what I came up with:

Vines4

On Kraft cardstock, I stamped a vine and flowers from Background Builders: Vines.  Next, I used 2 heart dies from Little B to cut out the shapes from the card base.  I adhered a piece of plastic to the inside of the front of the card.  I stamped the sentiment on a piece of vellum using the MISTI and stapled it to the smaller heart.  Then I adhered the heart to the plastic.  I hope you like it and TFL!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Maureen, this is stunning! I love how you have used the sketch and your Uniko Studio stamps too. Thanks so much for joining in on the Uniko Studio challenge. Hope all is well in Hawaii, I so wish I could pop back and relive my wedding vacation! Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow - this is brilliant. I love the crisp, clean card. Your take on the sketch is just super. And I love the way you've attached the vellum sentiment to the heart with staples. Great work. Thanks so much for playing along with Uniko Studio this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet and simple! Thanks for playing along with us at Uniko Studio!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!