I did multiple layers of the little fairy and the flower and added a bunch of Stickles glitter glue for sparkle. Our Design Element was buttons and bows so I made sure to add those in! I also sponged the edges of the main panel with light yellow ink.
I also added a hanging charm and a flattened bead cap to the flowers as I've seen on some other cards that I really love. You can see the whole thing better here:
I used the sketch from the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge:
- Allsorts - 3, 2, 1 Challenge (use 3 flowers, 2 papers and 1 ribbon)
- Bee Crafty - Adding Colour to Images (I used my favorite coloring medium - Copics)
- Timeless Tuesday - Hardware (use any kind of metal). I used a few different sorts for my flowers with charm.
- A Spoon Full of Sugar - Floral Fantasy
- Tuesday Taggers - Flowers
- Digital Tuesday Challenge - Bling
- Papertake Weekly - Four Seasons. My card represents Spring.
Other materials used: patterned paper - Basic Grey (Urban Prairie collection); Barely Banana ink - Stampin' Up!; flowers - Prima; buttons - Papertrey Ink; ribbon - May Arts; petite ovals and petite scalloped ovals Nestabilities; half pearls - MimiLolo Etsy store; chain and bead cap - Firemountain Gems; charm - eBay.