Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Winner of YNS Blog Hop!

Hi everybody! Thanks so much for hopping along with the Starlets and all your sweet comments - I appreciate each and every one! I hope you were inspired by our projects!

I have the random winner of the 2 Christmas digis today! After going through all the comments and finding the ones that listed their fave new Fhiona set or Christmas digi, I did the random generator thing (sorry, I'm feeling a bit under the weather and didn't have the energy to do a picture of the winning number), and I came up with: Mary of My Scrap Happy Life! Congrats Mary!! Please email Karen: karen(at)yournextstamp(dot)com with your 2 individual digi image choices.

Thanks again to everybody for joining us for the hop! Just a little reminder that there will be a new YNS Challenge posted tomorrow and we'd love to have you all play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!