Thursday, December 2, 2010

Penguin Buds

Today is my day to post on the YNS Paper Craft Planet group and here's what I came up with:

PenguinBuds1
I used the super cute Penguin Buds stamp and FTL#118 from Clean & Simple Stamping.

The buds were colored with Copics and colored pencils, cut out and popped up on foam boosters. For the sentiment, I diecut the COOL letters out of the same snowflake paper as the background and covered them with glitter. The rest of the letters were stamped with a JustRite alpha set and cut out freehand.

This card is also for Top Tip Tuesday - Anything goes. I hope you like it and that you'll come by the PCP group to see what other eye candy has been posted by the DT! TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!