Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Your Next Stamp Challenge #31

Your Next Stamp Challenge

Yay! I have another Your Next Stamp Challenge today! This time our challenge was chosen by Jenny and is to create a clean and simple Christmas card. I just realized that I goofed a bit and didn't actually make a true Christmas card, but here it is anyway - sorry for my mistake!

PenguinCheers1
I used the really cute and fun Penguin Cheers stamp and a sketch from Card Positioning Systems.

I stamped the image on white cardstock, colored with Copics and colored pencils with odorless mineral spirits, then cut the image out and popped it up on foam boosters. The swirl and sentiment are from There She Goes. I went over the swirls with a Stardust glitter pen and that's it!

We hope you'll play along with us! One lucky participant will be drawn at random to win $10 in YNS Stamp Bucks!! You don't have to use YNS images on your card, but if you do you'll get a double entry in the draw!

Also, the challenge hostess will choose her favorite card, and that winner will get the YNS Challenge "Top Pick" blinkie to proudly display on their blog PLUS $5 in YNS Stamp Bucks! You must use a YNS image to be eligible to be chosen for Top Pick.

Full details can be found at the YNS Challenge Blog. TFL!

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Maureen! I love that cute penguin and your coloring looks terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maureen this is so fantastic the depth you created with your coloring is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maureen this is soooo DARLING!!! I LOVE your cas design and how you used this cutie...brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Maureen!! Love your coloring and your kraft background. Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!