I used TGF's Rain Snow Shine set and a sentiment from Hanna Stamps' Things Hanna Would Say set. Anya was colored with Copics and cut out. I put dimensional adhesive on her sunglasses and tiny little rhinestone flowers on her bow and slippers. The beach background was airbrushed then I added some white gel pen for foam at the water's edge and some Stardust glitter pen to the water. I also added glitter pen to the sentiment. You can see the details a little better in this close shot:
Now for the challenges (7 in all - a new record for me!):
- Pile It On - use 4 or more buttons (and of course combine with at least one other challenge)
- Our Creative Corner - sketch
- Charisma Cardz - create any project
- Stamp Something - use at least 3 embellishments (can be 3 of the same 'bellie)
- 2RedBananas - inspiration picture (beach scene)
- Use It! - (a multi challenge all in itself!) use something inspired by nature (the sand dollar charm), use polka dots, use your favorite embellishment (a tie between ribbon and buttons - I used both!), and mail your creation to someone special.
- The Greeting Farm - polka dots
Other materials used: patterned paper - Imaginisce (A Shore Thing collection); cardstock - Papertrey Ink (Summer Sunrise), Bazzill (Cajun); ink - Tsukineko (Graphite Black Brilliance), Papertrey Ink (Summer Sunrise); long classic and scalloped Nestabilities; ribbon - Pink Hedgehog Paper Crafts; buttons - Papertrey Ink (Lemon Tart); sand dollar charm from stash.