Saturday, June 20, 2009

Two For One Greeting Farm

I've got 2 projects to share today, both using stamps from The Greeting Farm. An altered jumbo clothespin and a card:


First the card:


I used the Miss Anya Collection and a sentiment from the Wonderland set. I used a sketch from Papercrafts magazine and some really old patterned paper from My Mind's Eye.

She was colored with Copics, entirely cut out (even those skinny little flower stems and leaves), and popped up with foam tape. The scalloped panel was airbrushed to match and I did a bunch of machine stitching on the card. Lastly I added a tiny little heart pearl to her hair bow, 2 micro half pearls for her shirt buttons, and bitty butterfly punches on either side of the sentiment.

And the clothespin:

I stamped Flutter Anya on cardstock, colored with Copics, and cut her out, minus the wings. I also stamped her on acetate and "colored" the back with 3 different colors of glitter. I added white dots and filled in the little hearts with white permanent marker also. Then I cut out the wings and mounted them behind the Anya with foam tape.

Here's a close shot so you can see her a little better:


I hope you like them both and TFL!

3 comments:

  1. So adorable!! Love your coloring on both...and I can't believe the detail in the cutting that you did!

    ManLe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both. The clothespin is adorable. It's one of the most creative I've seen yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O my!! This is jsut the cutest! Thanks for sharing, I love those fairy images.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!