Friday, July 31, 2009

Doraline - Surprise!

I recently won a gift certificate to The Craft Barn from a challenge over at The Cuttlebug Spot and I knew that I wanted to get a Motivet stamp. I just recently came across this company and I immediately fell in love with their adorable images. I decided to get Doraline - Surprise! and I received her just in time to make a card for the Motivet sketch challenge.

Here's the sketch:


And here's my take on it:


I colored the entire image with Copics, then sponged the outer edges with yellow ink. The light pink layer was punched with the EK Success candles slim edger punch and the Surprise sentiment is from The Greeting Farm's Happy Chef set. I hope you like it and TFL!

Other materials used: patterned paper - Fancy Pants; flowers - Prima; ribbon - May Arts; pearls - MimiLolo Etsy store; metal bookplate - Stampin' Up!; long rectangle Nestabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!