Quick notes: She was colored with Copics, cut out and popped up with foam tape. For the panel she's on, since there is no exact matting size in that style of Nestie, I cut the white panel on the embossed line to make it just a smidge smaller and then matted it with the dotted panel cut with the same Nestie (hope that makes sense!).
For her hair I used E53, E33, E35 and E37 (I use E53 instead of E31 because I think it's a better match to the other colors).
- Pile It On - use three different embellishments (and of course combine with at least one other current challenge)
- Sketch Saturday - sketch
- Charisma Cardz - use buttons
- Copic Creations - brunette hair
- A Spoon Full of Sugar - hearts
- Flourishes Timeless Tuesday - cut it out and pop it up
- Whiff of Joy - 3 patterned papers, 3 flowers and 1 ribbon
Whew! 7 challenges! I hope you like it and TFL!
Other materials used: Sweet Hello sentiment - Whiff of Joy; patterned paper - DCWV Nana's Nursery - Baby Girl; Berry Sorbet ink and Spring Moss buttons - Papertrey Ink; Prima flowers; May Arts ribbon; heart rhinestone - Queen & Co.; Nestabilities.
Finished size is 5.5" square.