Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Thanks So Much

I had time to do another card for the KS Crew Challenge #15:


I'm a big swirl lover, so this image from the Thanks With Style set is one of my faves from Kitchen Sink Stamps.

[You can see the sketch in the post right before this one.]

I turned the sketch on its side and enlarged the focal panel a lot to accomodate this large image. I added some micro half pearls and did a bunch of distressing to all the edges. Hmmm... looking a bit more closely at the sketch, I can see that I kind of messed it up a bit! If I have more time before the deadline, I'll have to try another entry! Anyway, I hope you like it and TFL!

3 comments:

  1. Very elegant. Love the colours. hugs Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh..loving the filigree swirls and touch of pearls you added. Especially against the kraft paper!!

    ManLe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great DP! Those colors go well together. Great take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!