I colored the entire image with Copics, just adding a bit of white Inkssentials pen for foam on the waves and a little Stardust glitter on the water and drink (which I didn't manage to capture in my picture).
- Pile It On - "Lots of Dots" (circles, spots, etc. - think ROUND) and combine with at least 1 other challenge - I used a polka dot paper for my background and the main image was cut into a circle.
- Stamp with Fun - "At the Sea"
- My Time to Craft - "Cheers Me Dear" (have a beverage of some kind)
- Stamp Something - "Animal Somethings"
- Allsorts - no stamped images or sentiments
Other materials used: patterned paper - Imaginisce (A Shore Thing collection); Barely Banana cardstock - Stampin' Up!; dark red cardstock - Bazzill; ribbon - Pink Hedgehog Paper Crafts; charm - eBay.