Monday, August 20, 2012

Birthday Bash Blog Hop

It is Miss Christine’s Birthday and we decided to have a party! We are doing a blog hop just for her. If you came here from Yenni’s blog, you are in the right place. If you didn’t, you may start at the All That Scraps blog. You don’t want to miss any of this party. :)

I just got chosen to be on the ATS Challenge team and I couldn’t be more thrilled to work with Christine and the rest of the teamies!  Even though I’m just starting, I’ve been a LONG time fan of ATS – one of my very fave places to shop!

***And now for my card***

I wanted to make something special for Christine, so here’s my very first circular easel card:

IWantCandy1a

I used the super cute digi Meoples set I Want Candy.  She was printed multiple times on white cardstock and colored with Copics.  I also paper pieced the icing and liner for the cupcake.  I did multiple layers to make her even more fun:

IWantCandy1b

The sentiment ticket on the inside is from My Favorite Things.  I hope you like it!

Next up on the hop is the incredibly talented Dangina.

Thanks for coming!  Enjoy the rest of the Hop!

15 comments:

  1. sweet card love the layers hugs christa

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet birthday card for christine.

    hugs, Martine (madeliefjuh)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great 3 d round cupcake card, and congratulations on your joining the fantastic team of All that scraps..
    Ciao off to the next blog,
    Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh, this is SO super fun! LOVE all of the dimension and the depth your colouring gives to the whole design!

    I love the ticket you've used as the stopper for your cute easel card!

    Thank you for sharing. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet. I love the meoples.
    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hee hee love these Meoples! You rocked it girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! Cute! Cute! You rocked this card Maureen!!! The layers look fab.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooooooh - love your pretty layers!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!