Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thanks to You

Hi all!  Today I have a card made using the current Waltzingmouse Sketch:

VintageCirclesSmall2 

I pretty much copied the sketch exactly, down to the flower with its 2 leaves which I cut from felt.  I stamped them with images from the Vintage Circles, Small set in white craft ink and then added a button tied with Strawberry Cupcake Timeless Twine.  The sentiment is from the Fancy Phrases set and the border on top was cut with a MFT Die-namics border die.  I hope you like it and TFL!

7 comments:

  1. Sweet! I love this-simple but so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Love your stitching - both fake and real!!
    Thanks for playing with us at WMSC!
    Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. That flower was made for this sketch! Beautiful soft colors and I love the stitching. The text paper and the felt add so much interest to your design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the felt flower and leaves!! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card! Love the felt flower and the little stitching on it. So much texture! Wish I could touch it through the screen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your card...your flower is so sweet and looks so beautiful with the printed paper behind it. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!