Saturday, August 4, 2012

Fab-u-licious

Hi all!  Today I have a sneak peek at one of the sets from the upcoming YNS release:

Fabulicious1

The set is called Fab-u-licious! and will be available to purchase on August 6th.  There’s more to this image than what I’m showing here, so you’ll have to wait until the Blog Hop to see the full stamp!

I stamped the image,  paper pieced the apple and colored the rest with Copics.  The sentiment is from the set and I used a banner die from Stampin’ Up! and the circle Nestie is from Spellbinders.  I hope you like it and I’ll see you back for the YNS 3rd Birthday Blog Hop on August 6!  TFL!

2 comments:

  1. That is fabulicious, Maureen! Sweet circle card and love how you paper piece the apple!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!