Monday, August 13, 2012

Yoo who!

Hi all!  I have a punny card for you today using the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge sketch:

Spookalicious1

The owl, branch and the eyeballs (in the “yoo”) are from the new Spookalicious set that I recently won from Paper Smooches (thanks again Kim!!) and the rest of the alpha is from the Alphadot set.  The papers are from the MME Lime Twist – Fly a Kite paper pad and the pennant die cut is from Stampin’ Up!  Finally I finished it off with some orange and white Timeless Twine.  I hope you like it and TFL!

4 comments:

  1. This is SO sweet! You did an amazing job with this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sentiment and the cute little owl. Your mix of patterns is perfect! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! Love your paper pieced owl and that banner is to cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY! I just love that little owl! Those papers are perfect for him!! LOOOOOOOOOOVE!!! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!