Monday, October 15, 2012

Believe

Hi all!  I have another non-Christmas card using a different Christmas set from Paper Smooches called  Christmas Sampler:

 FreehandButterfly1wMusic1

This is for A Day For Daisies challenge – Pop it up using their image Freehand Butterfly 1, this is the version with music notes.  I used the sketch from Unscripted and papers from the MME Follow Your Heart – Be Happy paper pad.

I paper pieced the butterfly, fussy cut it out and adhered just the body so that the wings could pop up off the card.  I hope you like it and TFL!

6 comments:

  1. Love that pretty butterfly ... so glad you joined us at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love the clean crisp look.

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love 3d butterfly cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on this weeks sketch. I have a soft spot for butterflies, besides the fact that they are so pretty they are so versatile on cards and I love making them 3D as well. Thanks for sharing your take on this weeks sketch at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a wonderful take on the sketch....the butterfly is a great touch! Thank you for playing at Unscripted Sketches♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!