Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Santa Lula Dry Erase Board

Hi all!  It’s time for another new challenge at All That Scraps and our theme for the next 2 weeks is ABC – Anything But a Card.  Fun!  For my ABC project today, I decided to make a mini dry erase board out of a 4” square coaster (since I’ve still got about a thousand left from when I bought them in bulk!).

SantaLula1

I stamped the adorable new Santa Lula on a 4” piece of patterned paper from My Mind’s Eye in Dark Chocolate ink and gave her just a touch of color in her cheeks with a pink colored pencil.  I then stamped To Do with the Alphadot set and adhered the paper to the coaster.  Finally, I covered the coaster with clear laminate, trimmed to fit.

We hope you’ll play along with us!  All the details are on the ATS Challenge Blog.  Just remember to use a stamp that’s sold in the ATS Store!  TFL!

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea to use for a dry erase board! I love it and the design is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea! I have to do this-my laminator thing just sits there gathering dust.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!