Wednesday, October 17, 2012

No Peeking Shaker Magnet

Hi all!  Sorry this post is up a little late – I totally forgot to write it!

This is a reminder post that you still have a week to play in the current All That Scraps Challenge, which is ABC – Anything But a Card.  Remember to use a stamp that’s sold in the ATS Store!

I made a shaker magnet today using the gingerbread man from the No Peeking digi set:

NoPeeking1

I used an old Sizzix die to make the shaker frame and the new Holly and Berry die to decorate the front.  I colored the gingerbread man with Copics then fussy cut him out and mounted him in the frame with foam tape.  Finally, I filled the shaker with tiny seed beads and some fine confetti. 

We hope you’ll play along!  All the info you need can be found on the ATS Challenge blog.  TFL!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! I love these kinds of things and I think I might have to make a shaker for my fridge too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!